Well that was real mature...

Well that was real mature...

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Baseball Delays, Dick Ruby Voting, More Horsemen...

I'm sorry for the lack of updates. I've been a little busy trying to get the Little Pirates ready for opening day, which is a little more than a week away. Other than comics and sci-fi, my son has expanded my horizons to make me a late in life convert to the glory that is baseball. You gotta admire a kid who cosplays Capt. Kirk at RobCon, quotes "Doctor Who" and can turn on a fastball. I hope to start posting regularly even when I am not commenting on our website.

Today however...

Adventure in Pulp's "Dick Ruby" continues to move up in www.ComicMix.com March Madness - Best Online Comic Vote. We are now down from over 300 webcomics to only 32 and voting will continue on round three until midnight tonight. It is still FREE to vote but you can "purchase" additional votes by donating to the www.heroinitiative.org charity. Hopefully "Dick Ruby" will make it to the next round. Again, for all of you who voted: Thank you. For all of you who went above and beyond and donated to give us some extra votes: A SPECIAL THANK YOU. Even if we come up short, the Hero Initiative is a great charity. Remember those donations are tax deductible. So please honor us with another vote.

The second installment of our third story "Four Horsemen" will go tomorrow up at www.adventuresinpulp.com We hope you swing by and give it a try. It's really different from what we did with "Dick Ruby and the Case of the Little Green Men" and "Hawk and a Handsaw," and we are pretty proud of it.

You can also follow me on twitter @BrettTHarris. Even better, send me a tweet. I would love to hear from you!

Remember if a few days go by here and there it's all his fault...

No comments:

Post a Comment